1.28.2009

notes: 1/24/09, Triumph Brewing Company

Best show of 2009 so far, for sure. The energy from the crowd was infectious, the playing by the crew was impeccable, and the setlist kept the vibe sustained throughout a nearly three-hour show. Unfortunately, I picked the setlist as we went along, and didn't record anything*. Boo-urns. So instead, enjoy these photos from what I hope is only our first Triumph show...

(from l to r: Melanie Snyder, Justin Pope, Lisa Rich, Kendra Thatcher, Joe Durniak)

(Kendra and Joe)

(Justin, Lisa and Joe)

(Melanie, Justin and Lisa)

(Melanie, Justin, Joe and Kendra)

*- due to early problems with Triumph's in-house sound system...I really didn't want to ask the already stressed-out sound guy to patch my recorder in, and the crowd noise was too heavy for a decent mic recording, but next time, I swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment