3.21.2009

notes: 2/19/09, John & Peter's

Just pics for this one, sadly. I updated the firmware for my recorder the day before the show, which apparently causes all the user's custom gain/comp/limit settings to reset to default, so it came out clipped and distorted. Adding insult to injury was the revelation that this and other minor gripes I have with the device were just fixed in the new model. Bastards.

I do, however, have audio from this week's show and the 3/7 Triumph show, so I'll post those as soon as they're cut up into tracks. For now, enjoy some snapshots from the 2/19 show at John & Peter's, featuring:

Melanie Snyder - cello/backing vox
Zach Sweet - cello
Steven Nocar - guitar/vox
Steve - electric guitar
Lisa Rich - backing vox

(from l to r: Melanie, Justin, Steve, Lisa, Steve, Zach)

(Steve & Zach)

(Steve)

(Justin & the Steves)

(Justin & Steve)

(Lisa also runs the boards)



No comments:

Post a Comment